Job Opportunity: Office Coordinator (Contract)
Sled Island seeks an Office Coordinator to join the festival on a one-month contract. The Office Coordinator will be responsible for facilitating the efficient functioning of the Sled Island office in the weeks leading up to and during the festival.
This position is funded by the STEP program and is only open to students continuing their studies in the fall. Read full eligibility requirements here.
- Greet and provide information to visitors, answer the phone and respond to emails sent to the festival’s general information inbox
- Act as the point person for errands, mailing and supplies
- Coordinate office operations including deliveries
- Give direction to and supervise office volunteers
- Thorough knowledge of Sled Island
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to take initiative, multitask and prioritize work
- Strong attention to detail and ability to problem-solve
- Office management, administrative or assistant experience an asset
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Maud Salvi, Sled Island Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Office Coordinator” in the subject. The deadline to apply is May 4, 2016 at 5:00pm MST.